TapNation is a tech startup specialized in mobile Hyper Casual Games in close relationship with more than 100 studios around the world!
We provide them with high-potential game concepts and high-tech data tools to test and publish their games on the market.
TapNation released many HIT games and generated more than 800 Millions downloads! Our ambition is to become a key player in a fast-growing market.
We will offer you the possibility to join a passionate team of experts in their respective fields. You will be working in an international environment, and each of your projects will have a direct impact on the company’s growth.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile games and Web 3.0 market. You will work on several Metaverse projects. You will contribute to the development of innovative mobile games and the Metaverse in the Web 3.0 environment.
You will be part of a small, experienced team and have the opportunity to develop your skills while delivering quality mobile games.
- Create beautiful characters, environments and buildings for Mobile Metaverse.
- Ability to deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics.
- Work on all aspects of the Metaverse visual aspect (game interface, mockups, icons, optimized assets and animations).
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features.
- Be able to develop your mobile sensitivity
- You have at least 2 proven professional experiences as a game artist.
- You are passionate about casual mobile games, NFT and the Metaverse.
- You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics.
- You have excellent skills in creative clouds : Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect.
- You have excellent experience in 3D softwares such as MAYA or BLENDE, 3DsMax
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate.
- You can communicate (speaking/writing) in English easily.
- You have good knowledge of Unity Engine.
Sector: Gaming, art, 3D
Start: As soon as possible
Contract type: To be defined
Payment: Based on your profile and experience, composed of a fixed part and a variable.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com