TapNation is a tech startup specialized in mobile Hyper Casual Games in close relationship with more than 100 studios around the world!
We provide them with high potential game concepts and high-tech data tools to test and publish their games on the market.
TapNation released many HIT games and generated more than 400 Millions downloads! Our ambition is to become a key player in a high-growth market.
Your role will consist of bringing studios and developers to TapNation and ensure the best possible follow-up to publishing managers! You will do the following missions:
- Ensure the sourcing of studios and indie developers
- Ensure follow-up from studios to publishing managers
- Maintain a good relationship with the studios and indie developers
- Benchmarking, market survey
- Native or equivalent level English (other languages are more than welcome)
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the mobile market and more specifically the hyper-casual market would be a big plus
- Being able to manage different projects
Sector: Video games, Publishing
Start: As soon as possible
Contract type: Full Time
Payment: According to the profile, composed of a fixed part and a variable part according to the performances
- Covering letter
- References if needed
- Website if needed
Send application to: