TapNation is a mobile game publishing startup focusing on casual and hyper-casual games. As a Unity developer, you will work with a small team passionate about gaming, coding, and data. You will take ownership of your own tasks and will actively contribute to our new projects. You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games used by millions of players.
Internship description :
- Develop Mobile games using Unity Engine
- Participate in the development of our new SDK running on both iOS and Android.
- Collect and analyze SDK real-time data for debugging and improvement.
- Test and monitor the release of our SDK.
The ideal candidate :
- An experienced c# developer with 3+ years of mobile software development
- 2+ years working with Unity (C#)
- Strong track record of games built using Unity
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Hands-on knowledge of mobile trends, and emerging technologies
It would be nice to :
- Be passionate about gaming culture and its future
- Be passionate about well organized, and production-ready code
- Have worked on mobile SDKs in the past
Additional information :
Sector : Video game, development
Start : As soon as possible
Type of contract : Permanent contract
Location : Paris
Payment : Depending on the profile of the candidate, with a fixed part and a variable part according to performance
Advantages : 50% public transport costs