CFO Right Hand
TapNation is a tech start-up that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games worldwide. It is a company making creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company was created in January 2019 and have increased its turnover by +5700% in 3 years to reach more than 30 million dollars. After a successful fundraising, 13 hits and over 380M downloads (Ice Cream Inc, Sneaker Art, Giant Rush, Guess Their Answer, Tippy Toe…), TapNation aims to become a key market player.
We offer you the opportunity to join a growing company in a central position. You will evolve in an international context with a team of enthusiast and experts in their respective fields. Each of your projects will have a direct impact on the performance of the team.
Under the management of our Chief Financial Officer, you will be attached to the Finance department and you will take part of several mission.
- Participate in daily finance management
- Assistance for external requests (bank, legal, accounting)
- Assistance for payroll requests
- Participate in monthly accounting closing and audit process
Reporting and financial analysis:
- Elaborate monthly reporting for shareholders
- Analyze and collect information used for budget analysis
- Analyze of game portfolios and below margin items
- Other strategic analysis ad-hoc
- Competitive intelligence on gaming market
- Participate in subsidy and financing projects
- Participate in M&A projects
OUR INTERVIEW PROCEES :
- Interview with the CFO (30 minutes)
- Business case (45 minutes)
- Interview with the CEO (15 minutes)
- You are adaptable, rigorous, curious and proactive.
- You have an entrepreneurship spirit and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and good proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Business or Engineering (+4/5 years)
- A first experience is required for this position, ideally in an audit / transaction firm / M&A firm or in a financial department.
- Good skills in English, both written and orally
- Interest for games, particularly mobile games is a must
Start date: January 2021
Period : 6 months
Localization: Paris (Etoile), with flexibility of remote working
Salary: Competitive indemnities, composed of a fixed part and a variable part according to the performances (+ Swile card + transport reimbursement 50%)
Send application to : firstname.lastname@example.org