TapNation is a Mobile Gaming publisher helping developers take their games to the next level.
Our international and creative team harnesses the power of new technologies to deliver successful and entertaining gaming experiences to players worldwide.
TapNation released 100+ games which generated close to 1 billion downloads! Our ambition is to lead the way in a high-growth market.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game
market. You will work on our hit games and will help to develop fun and highly scalable 2D
and 3D assets for the creative team. You will be part of a small and high-performing team,
and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
Work on all aspects of the game’s visual aspect, including:
- 2D & 3D Assets
- Characters and Rigging
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features and make them come to life
- Be able to develop your mobile sensitivity
- You have at least 1 proven professional experience as a game artist
- You are passionate about casual mobile games
- You have excellent skills in : 3DS Max, Maya or Blender / Photoshop / Unity
- You have good skills in : Illustrator / After Effects / Substance Painter & Designer
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- Sector: Video games, art, marketingStart: As soon as possible
- Contract type: Freelance Full Time
- Localization: Paris or 100% remote
- Payment: According to the profile, composed of a fixed part and a variable part according to the performances
Thank you for sending your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com