Game Artist 2D/3D
TapNation is a tech startup specialized in Mobile Gaming in close relationship with more
than 100 studios around the world!
We provide them with high potential game concepts and high-tech data tools to test and
publish their games on the market.
TapNation released many HIT games and generated more than 850 Million downloads! Our ambition is to become a key player in a high-growth market.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game
market. You will work on our hit games and will help to develop fun and highly scalable 2D
and 3D assets for the creative team. You will be part of a small and high-performing team,
and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
Your main missions will be:
• Work on all aspects of the game’s visual aspect, including :
• 2D & 3D Assets
• Characters and Rigging
• Be able to bring new game ideas and features and make them come to life
• Be able to develop your mobile sensitivity
• You have at least 1 proven professional experience as a game artist
• You are passionate about casual mobile games
• You have excellent skills in : 3DS Max, Maya or Blender / Photoshop / Unity
• You have good skills in : Illustrator / After Effects / Substance Painter & Designer
• You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
Sector: Video games, art, marketingStart: As soon as possible
Contract type: Freelance Full Time
Localization: Paris or 100% remote
Payment: According to the profile, composed of a fixed part and a variable part according
to the performances
•References if needed
•Website if needed
Send application to: