TapNation is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games worlwide. It is a fast growing french mobile gaming company making creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company was created in Jan 2019 and just have increased its turnover by +1,500% during the last year.
Within top #6 of french companies in both Google Play and App Store rankings, our games already reached +120 million active users worldwide since our creation. TapNation is a good example of the most impressive hypergrowth in the ecosystem.
We would love you to apply to join an ambitious, innovative, gaming-addict and international company!
What is TapNation’s Culture all about?
We hire passionate and creative members, combining data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects. Our goal is to foster excellence, both individual and communal, which to us means solving problems by breaking established rules, learning fast and autonomously and delivering with the best execution.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfillment. Daily life at TapNation is characterised by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will work on our upcoming games. You will develop fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
Your Challenges :
• Help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
• Create Game pitches and detailed visual mock-ups
• Pitch and implement new game ideas and features with both the internal and external teams
• Be able to deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics
• Understanding of models and tools to analyze gameplay and user behavior
• Optimize the game creation process continuously
• Monitor and improve game metrics and monetization
• Involvment and general understanding of all aspects of game development : UI, UX, game design, technical
• Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
• You have at least 1 proven professional experience as a game artist
• You are passionate about casual mobile games
• You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
• You have excellent skills in : 3DS Max,Maya or Blender / Photoshop / Unity
• You have good skills in : Illustrator / After Effects / Substance Painter / Substance Designer
• You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
• You speak and write English
Sector : Video game, game design
Starting : As soon as possible
Contract : Internship
Location : Paris
Payment : According to the profile, composed of a fixed part and a variable part according to your performances
Benefits : Competitive salary (of course) ⧫ Bonus ⧫ Free shares ⧫ Remote days ⧫ 50% public transport
Please provide : Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
What is our recruitment process?
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through values fit interview that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Lastly, our test and case studies culture is an integral part of the recruitment process and will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let’s discuss the possibilities!