Live Ops Manager
TapNation is a tech startup specialized in mobile Hyper Casual Games in close relationship with more than 100 studios around the world!
We provide them with high potential game concepts and high-tech data tools to test and publish their games on the market.
TapNation released many HIT games and generated more than 300 Millions downloads! Our ambition is to become a key player in a high-growth market.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will work on our present and future published games. You will develop fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people.
You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills and career while delivering great mobile games.
We are looking for a self-starting, creative, driven and results focused Live Ops manager to join our team in Paris. If you’re looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team, in a highly competitive market – we’d love to talk to you!
● Manage strategic day-to-day development, maintenance and production of published games
● This includes owning the product roadmap, scaling out new functionality with development teams, troubleshooting errors, communicating changes, and coordinating with multiple branches
● Work across teams to receive product feedback and determine future development opportunities aligning with the business roadmap
● Providing support for additional strategic projects and initiatives within the team
● Work autonomously to achieve stated goals and further improve upon the status quo of existing processes or projects
● Think outside the box to find high ROI opportunities for the future success of the company
● You have at least 1 proven professional experience as a project manager, handling teams of 8+ people
● You are passionate about casual mobile games
● You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
● You have good skills in creative clouds : photoshop, illustrator …
● You have good skills in meeting presentations, and tools such as : Powerpoint, Google Slides …
● You have good management skills : leading and motivating people, coordinating branches, setting up priorities and respecting deadlines
● You have already worked on a video game production
● You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
● You speak and write English
Sector : Video game
Start : Asap
Contract type : CDI – Permanent contract
Place : Paris
Payment : According to the profile, with a fixed part and a variable part according to performances
Advantage : 50% of transport fees
Please send your Resume and your Covering letter at: email@example.com