TapNation is a Mobile Gaming publisher helping developers take their games to the next level.
Our international and creative team harnesses the power of new technologies to deliver successful and entertaining gaming experiences to players worldwide.
TapNation released 100+ games which generated close to 1 billion downloads! Our ambition is to lead the way in a high-growth market.
TapNation is looking to hire a Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst intern. The position is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a young and dynamic team with high ambitions in the booming worldwide mobile game industry.
Under the management of our Chief Financial Officer, you will be attached to the Finance department . The job interacts with a large variety of stakeholders but your main Management interlocutors will be the CFO and the CEO. As a M&A analyst intern you will work on the identification, sourcing and execution of M&A transactions.
- Gathering and synthesizing financial and operating information about potential targets;
- Screening the market to identify new targets;
- Building financial models;
- Drafting presentations to present deals to shareholders and get approval
- Assisting in the execution of deals;
- Providing occasional support to strategic missions or corporate finance matters: targeted analysis, financing analysis, contribution to board presentations, market updates, etc.
- You have an entrepreneurship spirit and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- You are adaptable, autonomous, proactive and curious;
- You are highly motivated, hardworking, and able to meet deadlines;
- Strong synthesis skills and analytical skills with an attention to details;
- Good communication skill with editorial quality;
- Higher education BAC +5 type business school specializing in Corporate Finance (or equivalent Master);
- First experience (internship or apprenticeship) in M&A, Private Equity, Transaction Services, Corporate finance or Audit desired;
- Fluent English + advanced French, both written and orally;
- General knowledge of the industry is plus, but not a requirement
- Start date: As from September 2022
- Contract: Internship
- Period: 6 months
- Localization: Paris (Etoile), with flexibility of remote working
- Salary: Competitive indemnities, composed of a fixed part and a variable part according to the performances (+ Swile card + transport reimbursement 50%)
Thank you for sending your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org