TapNation is a tech startup specialized in mobile Hyper Casual Games in close relationship with more than 100 studios around the world!
We provide them with high potential game concepts and high-tech data tools to test and publish their games on the market.
TapNation released many HIT games and generated more than 800 Millions downloads! Our ambition is to become a key player in a high-growth market.
You will work with studios and developers from all over the world on a regular basis, with the objective of finding the next hit game! Your main missions will be:
- Finding new studios & external partners
- Managing and coaching studios & external partners
- Taking part in projects coordination (mobile games)
- Coordinate activites between the different teams (creatives, UA, tech…)
- Carry out competitive intelligence
- Fluent English mandatory
- You own a master in marketing / project management or equivalent
- You have a significative experience in project management
- You have a strong affinity with the mobile game market and its stakes
- You can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Being proactive
Sector : Video games, publishing
Start : Asap
Contract : Full Time
Localisation : Paris
Payment : According to profile, composed of a fixed part and a variable part regarding performance
Please send your resume & covering letter at : firstname.lastname@example.org