Senior User Acquisition Manager
Founded in 2019, TapNation is a tech start-up publishing mobile games around the world. After a successful fundraising, 10 hits and over 300M downloads (Ice Cream Inc, Sneaker Art, Giant Rush, Guess Their Answer, Tippy Toe…), TapNation aims to become a key market player.
We offer you the opportunity to join a team of enthusiasts and experts in their respective fields. You will evolve in an international context, and each of your projects will have a direct impact on the performance of the team.
Under the management of our Head of User Acquisition and Monetization, as a Senior User Acquisition Manager you will oversee a portfolio of 5 to 8 games. You will manage a UA assistant which will help you on creative testing, optimization and maintaining the ROI / ROAS targets.
Your mission will be to:
- Lead successful performance campaigns across Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, Facebook, Iron source, Applovin, among other user acquisition channels by having hands-on campaign setup and optimizations.
- Manage the paid UA budget and work with the marketing teams such as creative artists, motion designers to deliver integrated UA ad campaigns (advertising formats, designs, videos, playable ads, interactive end-cards, stories…)
- Monitor campaign performance in detail, run all necessary analyses, and optimize the campaigns for the target KPI’s
- Develop and drive initiatives to increase App downloads to our existing 350 million + user base.
- Maintain a relentless focus on all-things results, contribute to increasing – or even better – to smashing the global growth targets.
- Work with automation tools such as Replai.io, Bidshake, Adjust etc.
- Build cooperation with UA Networks to negotiate better deals for Tapnation (DSPs, new networks etc.)
- Present your actions, work and performances of each of your game on a weekly team.
- Manage one UA assistant: guide them through the work of a UA manager. Make them raise in competences.
- You have a passion for games, particularly mobile games.
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a clear data-driven mindset
- Excellent analytical skills and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience in User Acquisition, in gaming preferred.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Business or Engineering.
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Full-time contract or contractor
Localization: Paris, with flexibility of remote working
Salary: According to the profile and incentive on results.
Benefits: Monthly restaurants vouchers, 50% of transport cost covered, medical insurance, incentive and bonus mechanisms. Team activities: sports events, holidays.
Thank you for sending your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org