User Acquisition Manager
TapNation is a tech startup specialized in mobile Hyper Casual Games in close relationship with more than 100 studios around the world!
We provide them with high potential game concepts and high-tech data tools to test and publish their games on the market.
TapNation released many HIT games and generated more than 800 Million downloads! Our ambition is to become a key player in a high-growth market.
Tapnation is looking for a User Acquisition Manager to manage and execute global user acquisition campaigns across mobile channels (Social, Ad networks, DSPs, and Others) and grow app downloads and revenues for our F2P mobile games.
In this role, you will optimize existing channels, improve operational processes and drive new testing initiatives. You will manage cross-functional projects and work closely with internal and external partners to drive a direct impact on the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage day-to-day collaboration with partners to optimize campaign performance and deliver business KPIs
- Deep dive into ongoing performance to identify and execute on improvement opportunities
- Monitor, measure, and report on key performance metrics on an ongoing basis
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on target
- Collaborate with other team members to share insights and knowledge
- Build and document best practices and processes to improve operational efficiency
- Manage technical Ad Operations including campaign tracking, measurement, and integration
Candidate profile :
- 2+ years of experience in performing marketing/user acquisition/media buying
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- A proactive and clear communicator and a team player
- Data-driven and Growth mindset – excellent analytical skills to analyze complex data sets to drive actionable insights and initiative
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to dynamic business goals
- Self-starter and eager to take on new opportunities and projects
- A passion for performance-driven growth marketing
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Full Time
Localization: Paris based, or fully remote if you are in another country
Salary: According to the profile
Benefits: Monthly restaurants vouchers, 50% of transport cost covered, medical insurance. Team activities: sports events, holidays.
Thank you for sending your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org