User Acquisition Manager
TapNation is a tech startup specialized in mobile Hyper Casual Games in close relationship with more than 100 studios around the world!
We provide them with high potential game concepts and high-tech data tools to test and publish their games on the market.
TapNation released many HIT games and generated more than 500 Million downloads! Our ambition is to become a key player in a high-growth market.
Working along with the Publishing and the UA teams, your role will be to manage our
prototypes on the marketing side. Here will be the main task you will handle:
- Upload and manage social media campaigns on the main networks (Facebook,
- Analyse campaign results and advise the Publishing team based on those results.
- Help them improve their products and find new areas of improvement.
- Advise and challenge the creative team.
- Participate in the process enhancement by testing new tools and creatives.
Candidate profile :
- You have a passion for games, particularly mobile games.
- Have a good affinity with the mobile game sector.
- A first experience in social ads management is a plus.
- Have a creative and analytic mind.
- Excellent analytical skills and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Business or Engineering.
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally.
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Full Time / Internship (6 months)
Localization: Paris based, or fully remote if you are in another country
Salary: According to the profile
Benefits: Monthly restaurants vouchers, 50% of transport cost covered, medical insurance. Team activities: sports events, holidays.
Thank you for sending your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org