TapNation is a Mobile Gaming publisher helping developers take their games to the next level.
Our international and creative team harnesses the power of new technologies to deliver successful and entertaining gaming experiences to players worldwide.
TapNation released 100+ games which generated close to 1 billion downloads! Our ambition is to lead the way in a high-growth market.
As a Release Assistant Manager, you will assist the live ops manager for the release
schedule and the alerts from Google Play / App Store to ensure the games being live
and well updated !
Your main missions will be the following:
• Managing the emails from Google Play Store and App Store Connect
• Creating an alert/reporting system to highlight all the update requirements for the
live ops/product team
• Helping the live ops team on the overall release process
• Ensuring an ongoing communication between services
• Fluent in English
• Pack Office / Google Suite proficiency
• Strong organizational skills
• Being able to handle multitasking
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of the mobile gaming market is a big plus
- Sector: Video games, art
- Start: As soon as possible
- Contract type: Internship
- Localization: Paris
- Payment: According to the profile, composed of a fixed part and a variable part according to the performances
- Advantages : 50% of transport fees
Thank you for sending your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org