Senior Game Artist
TapNation is a tech startup specialized in mobile Hyper Casual Games in close relationship with more than 100 studios around the world!
We provide them with high potential game concepts and high-tech data tools to test and publish their games on the market.
TapNation released many HIT games and generated more than 800 Millions downloads! Our ambition is to become a key player in a high-growth market.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will work on our upcoming games. You will help develop fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
Your main missions will be:
- Create beautiful and intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics
- Work on all aspects of the game’s visual aspect, including :
- 2D & 3D Optimized Assets
- Characters and Rigging
- Light & VFX
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features and make them come to life
- Be able to develop your mobile sensitivity
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a game artist
- You have organizational, management, team leadership skills and experience
- You have excellent skills in : 3DS Max, Maya or Blender / Photoshop / Unity
- You have good skills in : Illustrator / After Effects / Substance Painter & Designer
- You are passionate about casual mobile games
- You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
Sector: Video games, art
Start: As soon as possible
Contract type: Full Time
Payment: According to the profile, composed of a fixed part and a variable part according to the performances
- Covering letter
- References if needed
- Website if needed
Send application to: